First Name::
Bryton

Character Name: :
Heisenburst

Class: :
Rogue

Spec::
Combat

Are you willing to commit to Friday Raid nights as early as 9:00 PM EST, and stay the entire raid?: :
Yes

Are you willing to show up to non-required Raid nights beginning around 8:00 PM EST?: :
Yes

Are you willing to respec for raiding?::
Yes

Are you willing to farm gold/materials for Consumables?::
Yes

Please describe what you do in raids. If you are a class with a normal dps rotation, list it here.: :
On single target, I start with Slice and Dice and spam SS for combo points after using Revealing Strike, then I use Eviscerate - rinse and repeat until I build up Insight and when I hit moderate or deep, I burst. The thing about Combat is that it has very high burst uptime, as every combo point spent reduces CD's by 2 seconds which very quickly add up. On pulls of 3+, I use Blade Flurry and carry out normal rotation. If I see heals are half mana or so, maybe a bit less, or our tanks are being pressured, I'll use Evasion/Cloak and use Recuperation.

Rotation?: :
On single target, I start with Slice and Dice and spam SS for combo points after using Revealing Strike, then I use Eviscerate - rinse and repeat until I build up Insight and when I hit moderate or deep, I burst. The thing about Combat is that it has very high burst uptime, as every combo point spent reduces CD's by 2 seconds which very quickly add up. On pulls of 3+, I use Blade Flurry and carry out normal rotation. If I see heals are half mana or so, maybe a bit less, or our tanks are being pressured, I'll use Evasion/Cloak and use Recuperation. (Sorry, it asked for what I do in raids in the question above this so I wasn't really quite sure what to put here :P being honest)

Please provide an armory link. If you are logged out in a different set of gear, list your gear specs here.::
When Warlords came out, I transferred my Rogue to Horde and it hasn't been updated on the armory... I don't know why it hasn't. I've looked into it, and have submitted multiple tickets about but it hasn't been fixed. I'm currently 636 ilvl but am willing to do whatever is necessary to progress with the guild in raids and help out however I can.

Please list your current guild, or any guilds you have been a part of in the past 6 months::
Blacklisted, Lost Prophecy, Sicarius

Tell us a little about yourself.: :
I'm an 18 year old guy that has recently started college and will be working soon. I still have lots of time available though, and am very serious about raiding. I haven't gotten into it much previously, as I spent most of the other expansions doing pvp with my friends in skype, and we did well. When I heard Warlords release, and I heard they were making end-game content and raiding content much harder than before, I figured this would be the best time out of any to get into raiding. I'm very excited and won't stop until I get accepted into a guild that will give me the opportunity to progress with them.

Why are you interested in joining Firetruck?::
Honestly, I like your name ; but first and foremost, I like new guilds that are fresh. It's a chance to start something new with many other players who may not yet be familiar with each other, and it's a great feeling being a part of something new from the get-go so you can really feel like you're a part of something big. Like I said, I haven't gotten into raiding so now that I've decided to, I want a guild who has members of experience, but is fresh in the sense the members won't know each other fully yet.

Any other comments, or information you'd like us to know?: :
I'm excited and thanks for the opportunity!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    <Pseudonym> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed